Biggs Plumbing, a family-owned company specializing in commercial and residential plumbing services, is seeking dedicated and hardworking individuals to join our team. We are working on the tallest high-rises in Austin, and we want you to be a part of building the city's skyline. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, including new commercial construction, commercial remodels, facilities maintenance, and residential service.
- Licensed Plumbers
- Experienced Apprentices
- Work on various commercial, high-rise, mixed-use, and residential plumbing projects
- Participate in the installation and maintenance of plumbing systems
- Lead crews as a crew leader (depending on experience)
- Valid plumbing license (for licensed plumbers)
- Prior experience in the plumbing industry (for apprentices)
- Training, education, and financial assistance to obtain and maintain your plumbing license
- Room for growth within a well-established company
- Long-term employment opportunities
- Great benefits package
Choose Biggs Plumbing Company for a rewarding career and experience the highest level of professionalism in the industry. To apply, please submit your application through our website or call 512-837-5955 for more information.